You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
These comfy, Leather casuals have been cleverly designed to accommodate swollen feet without compromising on style. The tongue sits neatly on the foot and opens right out making them easy to put on and very adjustable.
Why you’ll love Mason...
- Much roomier than it looks thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Streamlined appearance helps swollen feet look slimmer
- Very soft Leather
- Flexible hard-wearing soles
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Prefer a lace up? Why not try Max. Click here to find out more.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is my favourite touch-fastening style. It offers lots of adjustment across the top of the foot and the bellows tongue makes it very easy to put on. It seems to fit a variety of foot shapes and I think offers the best ankle support of all our touch-fastening styles. It comes with a removable footbed which can be replaced with your own orthotics. The sole is a flexible hard-wearing polyurethane which is great if you are fairly active. Many of my customers find it extremely comfortable.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.