You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
These comfy, Leather casuals have been cleverly designed to accommodate swollen feet without compromising on style. The tongue sits neatly on the foot and opens right out making them easy to put on and very adjustable.
Why you'll love Max...
- Much roomier than it looks thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Streamlined appearance helps swollen feet look slimmer
- Very soft Leather
- Flexible hard-wearing soles
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Ideal for orthotics
Prefer a touch-fastening style? Why not try Mason. Click here to find out more.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is my favourite lace up men's style. It seems to fit loads of different foot shapes and will accommodate a very swollen foot but equally can work well if you are less swollen as it offers good support around the ankle. It has a hard wearing flexible sole and a removable footbed which can be replaced with your own orthotics. The bellows tongue makes it so easy to put on and is great if you have a lot of swelling on the top of the foot. Many of my customers find it extremely comfortable. I think this is a real winner.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.