You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A sandal for all seasons
This smart, ‘on-trend’ style gives you the support and protection of a shoe with the coolness of a sandal. Crafted from soft, hand-finished Leathers and with a flexible sole and padded collar, Floyd is made for comfort. An ideal style if you like wearing socks with your sandals.
Why you’ll love Floyd...
- Soft lining & padded collar for extra comfort.
- Secure, touch fastening straps adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Soft, premium, hand-finished Leathers
- ‘Airflow’ footbed is removable – ideal for orthotics.
- Lightweight sole with built-in shock absorbency
- Deeper & roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This useful style is a cross between a shoe and a sandal. If you find that open toed sandals don’t give you enough support or that you are liable to trip, this style may be worth trying. It supports the foot like a shoe does but has openings on the top for ventilation so is ideal if you suffer from very hot feet.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.