You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A stretchy shoe for active feet!
These soft, stretchy shoes give the support of a leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper. They’re ideal for bunions or mis-shapen feet and won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. They also have a shock-absorbing, comfort footbed and a hardwearing, flexible sole so they’re great for active feet.
Why you’ll love Gregory...
- Support of a leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Elastane uppers mould to the shape of your foot – ideal for bunions, hammer toes and swelling
- Secure lace fastening adjusts to give a flexible fit
- Padded tongue and collar for cushioned comfort
- Elastane fabric is water and stain resistant
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘air flow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lightweight, hardwearing sole offers good grip
Prefer a touch-fastening style? Why not try stretchy Ken. Click here to find out more.
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is a great shoe. If you have sore, mis-shapen or problem toes and want a supportive shoe, this may be a style to try. The soft Elastane front is Teflon® coated so is fine in wet weather. It stretches to accommodate all sorts of foot shapes and will allow a very swollen or bandaged foot to slip in with relative ease. I also suggest these to customers who have not been able to wear shoes for some time as the front is so soft but there is leather around the back for support. I recommend this style on a daily basis to our customers who visit our shop here in Street.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.