You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Adjustable for a perfect fit
With lots of support for all day comfort, this sporty-looking shoe has twin touch-fastening straps which adjust to fit a variety of swelling as well as a high instep. The padded collar is shaped to fit both swollen and slimmer ankles and the cushioned footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic.
Why you’ll love Angus...
- Sole is lightweight, durable and flexible
- Hand-brushed, antique-effect sole gives a premium look
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Padded collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Cushioned, ‘airflow’ lining for long-lasting comfort and freshness
- Footbed is removable for extra depth – ideal for a shallow to medium orthotic
- Roomier than it looks thanks to ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This lovely casual is very soft and adjustable. With two touch fastening straps, it can accommodate a foot that swells a lot down to the toes. It also gives good support around the heel. If you like our Bart style, Angus should work for you. I think it’s a good problem solver as it will fit very swollen feet and is very easy to put on. As they are nubuck leather, they just need to be sprayed regularly with a protector to make them water resistant.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.