You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Protect your toes
Protect and conceal your toes but still enjoy the airy, lightness of a sandal. This contemporary, closed-toe design adjusts to fit swelling while the soft, cushioned footbed gives blissful, underfoot comfort.
Why you’ll love Francesca...
- Padded collar for extra comfort
- Flexible, hardwearing & lightweight sole
- Suede-effect footbed is soft & cushioning
- Removable footbed offers extra depth – ideal for medium size, full-length orthotics
- Character stitching can’t be felt from the inside
- Fits minor to medium swelling
- Hand-brushed, antique-effect sole gives a premium look
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is a versatile style, very useful for our summers! The upper allows air to your feet but your toes remain covered and protected ideal if you have problems with your toes. Also, diabetics are often told not to wear open toed footwear so this style might be the answer to keeping your feet cool on hot sunny days. The sandal offers excellent ankle support and you can take out the foot bed if you have an orthotic to put in.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.