You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Stretchy where you need it
The soft, stretchy Elastane panels on this flattering shoe gently flex to fit swelling and bunions with ease. The touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling while the deep, seam-free front gives lots of room for problem toes. The super-soft lining and cushioned footbed cradle your feet in comfort.
Why you’ll love Laura...
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for underfoot comfort and long- lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Deep, seam-free front is great for problem toes
- Hidden depth so much deeper and roomier than it looks
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
If you like to wear shoes or boots from our elastane range, this is pretty style looks great with skirts and dresses. I would say it is the most dressy of our elastane styles. The elastane stretches to accommodate problem toes and bunions making it very comfortable to wear all day long. Other Elastane styles are Julia, Karen, Sienna, Spicy and two options in our Carmen style.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.