You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
At last! A boot for very swollen feet and ankles
This is the ultimate problem solver! This lightweight, extra roomy boot is made from soft, stretchy Elastane and will fit very swollen feet and ankles as well as bandaged feet and legs. It also has an odour-resistant footbed, which is removable for orthotics.
Why you’ll love Patty...
- Opens right out so easy to get on and off
- Touch-fastening straps ensure a very adjustable fit
- Removable comfort footbed offers fitting flexibility - ideal for orthotics
- Seam-free protective toe area to protect sensitive toes
- Protective back for additional heel support
- Teflon® coated so stain and water resistant
- Shock-absorbing sole is lightweight & durable
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is a great problem solver for very poorly feet. The Elastane fabric is soft and stretchy so will accommodate very swollen or bandaged feet. If you have worn our Patty boot, this one has even more room in the toes area and has a flexible, hardwearing sole which can be adapted or modifled. The Elastane fabric has a Teflon coating so is ok in wet weather.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.