You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Robbie Single Slipper Charcoal - Left Foot
Please note this is a Single Bootee Slipper- ideal for amputees or those wishing to order mixed sizes for different size feet.
This soft, adjustable bootee will keep your feet and ankles warm and supported. Cushioned underfoot for greater comfort, it opens almost to the toe so it’s easy to get on a swollen or bandaged foot.
Why you'll love Robbie Single Slipper - Left Foot...
- Cushioned insole can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Roomy front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Secure fit around the ankle
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove insole before washing)
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Also available in a warm-lined version for feet that feel the cold.
Also available Robbie Single Slipper Brown - Right Foot
If you wish to order a pair of Robbie slippers please click here.
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.
This style has a squarer toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. Our bootee slippers give more ankle support than a low cut slipper. They have rubber soles and are suitable to be worn indoors or outside and they are machine washable. The brown fabric is the most stretchy and will accommodate the most swelling or bandaging. They do have a toe seam so if you have very sensitive toes you may find the low cut styles better as they are seam-free in the toe area. They are easy to put on as they open right down the front and offer maximum warmth as they come up around the ankle.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.