You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A miracle slipper-shoe for very swollen feet
Designed for exceptional swelling or heavy bandaging, Rowan is ideal when nothing else fits. Supple as a slipper but supportive as a shoe, it's surprisingly neat on the foot. It's very adjustable with an extra low opening so it's easy to put on and has super-light soles so you'll hardly know you're wearing them.
Why you’ll love Rowan...
- Ideal for exceptionally swollen or bandaged feet
- Very lightweight
- Very adjustable and easy to fasten
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
*Suitable for men or women - Suede version also available - Click here for details.
Please note: this style is not washable.
As the sole is EVA and the back is less supportive than our other styles, it may not be suitable if you are very active.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This style is really suitable for you if you can’t wear our other footwear because your feet are too swollen or very heavily bandaged. They are made with a lightweight EVA sole and are suitable for both men and women. As they have leather uppers they are not washable. They open right down the front so they are easy to put on. They are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.