You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
£35.00 £29.17 without VAT
Simple styling, maximum comfort
It’s the simplicity of design that makes this soft, Leather shoe so stylish. We love the feature on the adjustable fastening and the subtle stitching at the collar. It’s supportive around the ankle, so will fit a slimmer heel and it has a roomy, seam-free front so it’s good for bunions or problem toes.
Why you’ll love Adele...
- Much roomier than it looks thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Streamlined appearance helps swollen feet look slimmer
- Removable comfort footbed offers extra depth
- Seam-free and roomy at the front so great for problem toes
- Light, shock-absorbing sole is hardwearing
- Touch-fastening strap gives a flexible fit for swollen feet
- Padded collar and tongue for cushioned comfort
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
I love the simplicity of this shoe. If you want good ankle support and lots of room for your toes then I would give these a try. The toe area is very roomy and deep and there are no seams so it's ideal if you have sore or problem toes. Due to its shape, this shoe will not work if you have a lot of swelling on the top of your foot. I find it works well on a foot that needs a lot of room in the front due to bunions for example, but have a narrower heel.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.