You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
£35.00 £29.17 without VAT
Keep cool when you’re on the go
Made from robust, hand-finished Leather this sporty-looking sandal has a flexible, hard-wearing sole so it’s great for active feet. You’ll also find it very comfy thanks to the soft, cushioning footbed.
Why you’ll love Bradford...
- Opens out so easy to get on and off swollen feet
- Open-toe is great for hammer toes
- Secure, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Soft, cushioned footbed and shock-absorbing sole
- Breathable, cushioned lining for maximum comfort
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This men's sandal is made on a very flexible sole which is very cushioned under foot so is ideal for sensitive feet and is great for the more active wearer. The ankle strap does not adjust at the back so this style may not be suitable if your ankles are not very swollen. If you need to wear orthotics or require more ankle support I suggest you try Bingley.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.