You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Cape Mohair® Medi Lightweight Socks
£9.501 pair pack
Pure luxury for your feet
A blend of fine-knit Bamboo and Mohair, this sock is luxuriously soft, but still strong and hardwearing. Thanks to its natural climate control, it keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer. It resists foot odour and wicks away moisture, keeping feet fresh and dry. It’s also blister-resistant for extra comfort. Naturally stretchy, it’s a joy to wear if your feet are swollen or tender.
This lightweight version has all the amazing benefits of the original Medi sock but has a plain leg and finer cushioning underfoot. It’s ideal for warmer days and won’t take up room in your shoes so it’s great for everyday wear. It also has an external seam at the toe so there’s nothing to rub or irritate sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Cape Mohair® Medi Socks...
- Blister resistant: The smooth, cuticle structure of the Mohair fibre used in Medi Socks results in a smooth surface, reducing chafing and blisters.
- Graduated compression leg: No ‘elastic bite’ at the top, together with the natural stretchiness of super-soft Bamboo and Mohair, provides graduated compression over the foot and calf. This also prevents the socks from restricting circulation.
- External toe seam means there’s nothing to rub or irritate. Even if your feet aren’t sensitive, you’ll appreciate the extra comfort.
- Moisture management: Mohair’s natural wickability means that moisture is easily absorbed and perspiration is wicked away from the foot, keeping it dry, comfortable and fresh.
- Anti-bacterial and odour resistance: Medi Socks incorporate Bamboo fibre which has a natural anti-bacteria deodorising agent called Bamboo Kun that keeps the foot feeling fresh and, unlike chemical agents, won’t cause skin allergies.
- Thermal balance: Medi Socks natural fibres keep the foot cool and comfortable in hot weather as well as warm and snug in cold conditions.
- Durable and long-lasting: Mohair is a hard-wearing animal fibre so you’ll find these socks will go on and on!
- Ethically produced: Creates jobs and helps maintain rural livelihoods.
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
Fibre Contents37% Bamboo, 21% Mohair, 21% Merino Wool, 21% Polyamide
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.