You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
£49.00 £40.83 without VAT
Take life in your stride
Be ready for anything with this on-trend, active shoe. One of our most supportive styles, the lace allows it to open right out and adjusts to fit a variety of swelling as well as a high in-step. The padded collar fits both swollen and slimmer ankles and it’s seam-free at the toe and cushioned underfoot for added comfort. The footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic.
Why you’ll love Isabelle...
- Super-soft lining & odour-resistant footbed
- Fits minor to medium swelling and a high in-step
- Cushioned footbed is removable for extra depth - ideal for orthotics
- Fits shallow to medium orthotic
- Padded collar & tongue for extra comfort
- Sole is lightweight, durable & flexible
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Hand-brushed, antique-effect sole gives a premium look
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This fashionable casual style gives maximum support around the ankle due to the deep lacing. It’s also very adjustable and is suitable if you wear an orthotic. Here in the shop, we have found that it also works well on a foot that isn’t swollen around the ankle.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.