You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
£35.00 £29.17 without VAT
Simple, natural & exceptionally comfy
These beautifully-soft yet durable Scandi-style sneakers are made from 100% wool, an excellent alternative to leather. Naturally stretchy, the breathable wool gently moulds to the shape of your foot for an incredibly comfy fit. It also minimises odour, regulates temperature and wicks away moisture to keep feet fresh and dry. Virtually seam-free, and with lots of underfoot comfort, they’re fantastic for sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Katarina...
- 100% wool uppers and lining
- Lace adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Fits minor to medium swelling
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Machine washable at 30°C on a wool delicate setting. Footbed not washable, remove before washing
- Cushioned ‘airflow’ footbed is removable for extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Fits a shallow, medium and deep orthotic
- Outdoor rubber sole offers comfort, grip & durability
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
Caring for Wool Footwear
Wool is self-cleaning. However, if you spill something on your Purewool™ footwear it can be hand-washed or machine-washed on a ‘wool delicates’ programme (max 30°C). After washing, put your hand inside the footwear and gently reshape. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Please note: The footbed is not machine washable so please remove before washing. Washing the footbed should be done by hand in cold water using a delicate detergent suitable for woollen clothing. A running tap is preferable to being left soaking in a bowl of water. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
The slippers may shed a little. This is natural and the fibres just need to be plucked off in the same way that you would do with a wool jumper.
Being made of pure wool, this shoe is ideal for problem feet. It’s so soft and has natural stretch so perfect for sore and misshapen feet. Wool keeps your feet cool in summer and warm in winter so these are great for all year round comfort. Wool naturally repels water so these shoes are fine to be worn outside and they can be washed (see our care guide) if you get them dirty.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.