You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
£50.00 £41.67 without VAT
Shock-absorbing for active feet
This sporty shoe takes comfort to another level! It’s incredibly shock-absorbing so your knee and ankle joints are protected when you’re on the go. The spongy, cushioning footbed gives an exceptional level of underfoot comfort while the lightweight, super-flexible sole moves with your foot for maximum comfort.
In tests by the University of Central Lancashire, Move was shown to deliver between 23% and 25% less impact shock to the lower leg than other leading brand trainers. This is due to our new 'Cushion Active™ Underfoot Comfort System' which offers an exceptional level of shock-absorption and cushioning.
Why you'll love Move...
- Padded tongue gently cushions your instep
- Soft, padded collar fits swollen & slimmer ankles
- Airtex lining draws moisture away to keep feet fresh & dry
- Retains its shock-absorption over time
- Deep, seam-free toe box fits swollen feet
- Designed to offer incredible shock-absorption and protection to knee and ankle joints during activity
- Ideal for swelling, light toe swelling and sensitivity
“Thanks to the clever construction and innovative footbed, this ultra-comfy style gives you greater shock-absorption and cushioning than comparable comfort shoes or trainers. It's a versatile work-out shoe that you’ll want to stay in all day.” Nick Brown, Shoe Designer
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
Here at Cosyfeet we are asked a lot for a trainer. We are all being told about the benefits of regular exercise and lots of our customers enjoy going to the gym or going for a walk but with conditions such as arthritis, underfoot comfort is key. Our Move style has excellent underfoot cushioning and shock absorption making it ideal to wear when exercising and the lace up design gives excellent support around the foot.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.