You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
£35.00 £29.17 without VAT
Fashion meets function
Ideal if you swell across the top of your foot, this stylish heeled court shoe has an elastic front which gently stretches for an exceptionally comfy fit. It combines an elegant look with outstanding underfoot comfort thanks to the soft, cushioned insole.
Why you’ll love Zara…
- Deep, seam-free toe area
- Reverse of elastic has soft-touch finish for extra comfort
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Elastic provides exceptional comfort and a great fit
- Deeper and roomier than it looks thanks to ‘hidden depth’ design
- 4 cm (1 ½") cushioned heel
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This elegant style is so flattering on the foot. The angled elasticated panel conceals instep swelling and the 4cm heel offers stability as well as smartness. As there is no adjustment, you do need to have moderate swelling or else it will slip on your heel when you walk. If that is the case, it would be worth looking at our Hettie style. It’s suitable for all occasions and is a very popular style with my shop customers.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.