You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Let your feet breathe...
Enjoy blissful comfort on warmer days with this sweet, summery style. The pretty punch detail and odour-resistant sock keeps feet cool and fresh. The adjustable strap, cushioned sole and super-soft lining add to the comfort of this flattering, easy-wear shoe.
Why you’ll love Shelley...
- Deeper & roomier than it looks due to hidden depth
- Soft, padded collar for cushioned comfort
- Lightweight sole is flexible & cushioning
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This useful style will be great for our summer weather! It’s a cross between a shoe and a sandal hence the name “shandal”. The upper has plenty of ventilation to keep your feet cool but the toes are covered so great for our unpredictable climate. Diabetics are often told not to wear open toed sandals so Shelly offers a great solution. The Shoe-like back gives lots of support around the foot and with the strap sitting quite high on the foot, it will hold on if you have less ankle swelling but the long strap means it will also work if you have do have a problem with swollen ankles. The v front is very flattering and accommodating.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.