You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Extra Roomy Energising Nylon Socks
£8.001 pair pack
Help your circulation & maintain regular blood flow
These graduated compression socks help to energise and revitalise fatigued or aching legs, offering both comfort and support. They work by gently squeezing the leg which aids circulation and blood flow and can help prevent swollen ankles. They’re especially beneficial if you sit or stand for long periods. Our extra roomy version is specially designed to fit swollen ankles.
Why you’ll love Extra Roomy Energising Nylon Sock...
- Help to energise and revitalise aching and fatigued legs, offering both comfort and support.
- The strongest compression factor (12mmHg) is present at the ankle and this value decreases towards the calf.
- Helps circulation and maintains regular blood flow.
- Ideal for providing relief for your legs in day to day activities and also suitable for long periods of sitting and standing.
- Dual Moisture Management Technology (DMM) - keeps your feet at a regulated temperature
- Anti-Bacterial finish
Directions for use:
- Carefully position sock over the foot, ensure that the heel is positioned into the heel pouch.
- Gently pull the sock up around the ankle and calf, ensuring that the sock is wrinkle free.
- Caution, fingernails may damage the fabric.
Warning: Do not wear the sock rolled down and do not turn down the top band of sock. If whilst wearing these socks, any discomfort or pain is felt, remove and seek medical advice.
Please note: Seek medical advice before use if you have suffered from blood clots, recently undergone major surgery, known or suspected DVT, cellulitis, arterial disease, circulatory problems or diabetes. If you have swelling, check with a health professional that the compression is not too much for you.
Also available in Standard fitting. Click here to view.
- Hand wash 40°c
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- Wash dark colours separately
Fibre Contents88% Nylon, 12% Elastane
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.