You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Wool‑rich Softhold® Seam‑free Socks
Warm Wool for sensitive feet
Knitted from a soft, warm, Wool-rich yarn our beautifully stretchy, lightweight socks are ideal if you have diabetes or sensitive feet. They feature a smooth join at the toe so there's nothing to rub or irritate and benefit from our unique softhold® top which won't restrict circulation.
Why you'll love Wool-rich Softhold® Lightweight Seam-free Socks...
- Warm but still incredibly lightweight
- Smooth join at the toe reduces the risk of rubbing or irritation
- Made from soft, fine gauge Merino Wool
- Soft and stretchy for a superb fit, whatever the shape of your feet
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won't restrict circulation
- Natural Wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Cool in summer but warm in winter
- Made in the UK
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in Extra Roomy fitting. Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
This is an excellent lightweight sock which benefits from the natural warmth of wool. It comes with a seam free toe so is ideal if you are diabetic or have hammer toes. It has our Softhold® top so will not cut in your leg and being lightweight and in a fine knit it will not restrict the room in your shoes but will offer some warmth. It’s a popular choice with my customers.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.