You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Extra Roomy Thermal Softhold® Socks
Thermal insulation for swollen feet and legs
If you feel the chill around your feet and ankles, then these are the socks for you. Made from a high percentage of pure Wool, they’re thicker than our other Softhold® socks. This not only keeps feet warm, but helps cushion and protect them too. Plus they’re extra roomy, so they’re ideal for swollen feet and legs.
Why you'll love Extra Roomy Thermal Softhold® Socks...
- Knitted with a soft, heavier gauge Wool for greater warmth
- Thicker in the leg part to keep ankles warm and cosy
- Particularly suitable for those who suffer with cold feet
- Offer more cushioning and protection due to the thickness of Wool
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation or leave ridge marks
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Ideal for swollen feet and legs
- Made in the UK
What’s so special about Merino wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in Standard fitting. Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 60% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
These are great socks if your feet swell and you suffer from cold feet. We use a thicker wool than in our wool-rich socks so they’re lovely and warm and as they’re extra roomy they’ll accommodate swollen feet and legs. They have our Softhold® top so they won’t cut in your legs. These socks are very popular with my shop customers during the cold winter weather.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.