You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Supreme Comfort Socks
Socks don’t get more comfy than this!
We think we may have discovered the perfect sock! Made from a blend of soft, luxurious Merino Wool and high-quality Cotton, these premium socks are the ultimate in comfort. They’re super-stretchy to give a superb fit, whatever your shape or size, and can even fit very swollen legs.
Why you’ll love Cosyfeet Supreme Comfort Socks...
- A blend of soft, luxurious Merino Wool & high-quality Cotton for the ultimate in comfort
- Super-stretchy for a superb fit, whatever your shape or size
- Stays up gently without marking but won’t sag or fall down
- Smooth join at the toe won’t rub sensitive or swollen feet
- Breathable with climate control and wicking to keep feet fresh, dry and comfy
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Wash on a 40°c synthetic wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 70% Cotton, 26% Merino Wool, 3% Nylon and 1% Elastane
This is a fantastic sock. It's so versatile and suits a variety of foot and leg shapes. It's ideal if your swelling varies or if only one of your legs is swollen and the other isn't. The toe seam is flat so will not cause problems if you have sore or sensitive toes and the yarn used is a mixture of cotton and Merino wool so is wonderfully soft.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.