You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Take comfort to another level
In a choice of fabulous premium leathers, this stylish shock-absorbing shoe combines comfort with convenience. The comfort footbed cushions every step so knee and ankle joints are protected, while the contemporary zip fastening makes it easy to get on and off. Once the laces are adjusted to your liking, you can slip it on in seconds!
Why you’ll love Tango...
- Highly shock-absorbing Cushion Active™ Triple Density Underfoot Comfort System protects against impact
- Lightweight, triple density sole moves with your foot for maximum comfort
- Cushioned textile lining cossets your feet
- Comfort footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive toes
- Zip fastening makes it easy to get on and off
- Deeper and roomier than it looks thanks to Hidden Depth
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
These days we are always being told to exercise more but this can be difficult without the right footwear. Our Tango style has a Cushion Active sole which means that there is extra shock absorption under foot making it ideal if you go to the gym or do an exercise class. The lace up offers maximum support around the foot and once adjusted to fit, you can just undo the zip to take it on and off. However, if you are very swollen, the touch fastening version called Samba opens right down and therefore gives greater access. This style is very generous especially across the front and is very soft so ideal if you have problem toes.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.