You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Thermal Softhold® Seam‑free Knee High Socks
Knee High warmth
If you suffer from cold feet and legs, then this cosy sock is the one for you! With added warmth from the soft, heavier-gauge Wool, it comes up to the knee so it’s perfect for colder days. The smooth join at the toe is kind to tender feet and the Softhold® top won’t dig-in so it’s exceptionally comfy to wear.
Why you’ll love Thermal Softhold®Seam-free Knee High Socks...
- Classic styling for those who prefer a longer sock
- Knitted with soft, heavier gauge Wool for even greater warmth and protection
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation
- Smooth join at the toe prevents rubbing so ideal for sensitive feet
- Exclusive to Cosyfeet
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in Extra Roomy fitting Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 60% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
If you suffer from cold feet and legs, this may be the sock for you. With the added warmth from the thicker wool, they come up to the knee so are great for the cold winters we seem to be having now. These have the bonus of having a seam free toe so are suitable if you are diabetic or if you have sensitive toes. The Softhold top grips your leg without cutting in, making it very comfortable to wear.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.