You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Comfort never looked so good!
Thanks to the stylish design, on-trend colours and ‘hidden depth’, you wouldn’t know these gorgeous, warm-lined boots are specially designed to fit swollen feet. The softly-textured leather, faux-fur lining and antique-effect sole give a contemporary, premium look. And with sumptuous underfoot cushioning and a padded collar and tongue, they’re exceptionally comfy to boot.
Why you’ll love Megan...
- Lace adjusts to fit minor to medium swelling
- Seam-free toe for added comfort
- Sanitised ‘airflow’ footbed is removable – ideal for shallow to medium orthotics
- Lightweight sole is flexible & hardwearing
- Faux-fur lining for extra warmth
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
These boots are blissful to wear. The leather is so soft and supple, they will mould round your foot in no time. They are lined throughout with faux fur so they will keep your feet warm and cosy even on the coldest days. There are no seams in the toe so ideal if you have sore or sensitive feet. They are a younger casual style which is much roomier than it looks so will accommodate quite a lot of swelling. This boot looks especially good with jeans or leggings. If you have severe bunions, you might find the Markle boot more suitable as it has stretchy panels in the sides.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.