You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Sail through summer in style
This handsome, premium boat shoe fits swollen feet with ease thanks to the special ‘hidden depth’ design. It’s crafted from luxury Leathers that gently mould to your feet and lined with soft Leather for all-day comfort. The shock-absorbing, ‘airflow’ footbed adds to the exceptional comfort of this timeless classic.
Why you’ll love Woody...
- Hand-stitched apron provides extra ‘give’
- Touch-fastening strap gives a flexible fit for swollen feet
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing sole is hardwearing
- Soft, breathable leather lining
- ‘Airflow’ comfort footbed is removable – ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This boat shoe is modern and stylish but still roomy and accommodating. The leather is soft and supple and the shoe does not have a toe puff so is ideal for sore or sensitive feet.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.