You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Wool‑rich Knee High Socks
Knee-high warmth and comfort
This classic, knee high Wool sock has been a firm customer favourite for many years. Made in the UK with a high percentage of fine Merino Wool, this traditional sock will keep you warm during the coldest spells.
Why you’ll love Wool-rich Knee High Socks...
- Classic knee high styling for those who prefer a longer sock
- Made from soft, warm, lightweight Merino Wool
- Knitted with nylon for durability and stretch
- Made in the UK
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in Extra Roomy fitting. Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
This is a traditional knee length sock which is made with fine Merino wool so offers warmth without being thick and so they will not restrict the room in your shoes. Being a knee high sock, it doesn’t have a Softhold® top but the top isn’t tight so should be comfortable to wear all day long.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.