You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Wool‑rich Softhold® Socks
The welcome warmth of Wool
This soft, lightweight sock is one of our favourites. Made from super-fine Merino Wool it's warm without being bulky so it won’t take up room in your shoes. It’s stretchy for a comfy fit and the Softhold® top won’t cut in, restrict circulation or leave marks. Thanks to its natural climate control, it’s a perfect sock for all seasons.
Why you’ll love Wool-rich Softhold® Socks...
- Cool in summer but warm in winter
- Natural Wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Fine gauge, Merino Wool is soft to the touch and warm without being bulky
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation or leave ridge marks
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in Extra Roomy fitting. Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
This is a very comfortable, fine knit, wool rich sock which has a Softhold® top and therefore doesn’t cut in your leg. Its traditional appearance makes it suitable for all occasions and these are warmer than the cotton-rich version without being bulky.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.