Sign Up for offers & news
Become a Stockist
Do you have customers/patients looking for extra wide fitting footwear?
Would you like a well-known brand to draw people into your shop or clinic? Cosyfeet is the UK's leading supplier of footwear for swollen feet.
We are always looking for additional Cosyfeet stockists within the UK. We will also consider applications from overseas businesses.
To become a stockist you will need to:
- Have a retail outlet or clinic that people can visit.
- Be able to purchase a minimum of £1500 worth of stock each year and place an opening order of at least £500.
- Be located away from other Cosyfeet stockists' to ensure viability.
- Have the ability to present the Cosyfeet brand and products appropriately within your outlet.
What are the benefits of becoming a Cosyfeet stockist?
There are many benefits of becoming a Cosyfeet stockist. We are the market leaders in the supply of extra roomy footwear with over 38 years' experience of selling footwear specially designed for swollen feet and legs. As a brand we invest heavily in national marketing with television, radio, newspaper and magazine adverts running throughout the year. With an ageing population the market for our products has never been bigger and despite the rise in popularity of online shopping, many people with foot problems prefer the traditional footwear retail model where they can try before they buy. We work closely with healthcare professionals including podiatrists, occupational therapists and nurses who recommend our brand to their patients. By becoming a stockist you become part of this recognised brand.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to our full range of extra roomy footwear for men and women plus a comprehensive range of specialist socks, hosiery and foot comfort products.
- Additional footfall into your store and repeat business from loyal customers who rely on our footwear all year round.
- Excellent profit margins.
- Potential customers via a free listing on our online stockist finder. Our website has over a million visits every year.
- Increased turnover through footwear sales and potential to introduce customers to other products and services.
- Access to a comprehensive range of free Cosyfeet point of sale materials to promote the products.
- A range of free marketing support including Stockists' catalogues, advertising templates and access to our image library.
- Product training and range advice.
- In-stock service on 95%+ of product lines and 48 hour delivery.
- No minimum order quantities (excluding initial order).
- Online order portal for easy 24/7 ordering and accurate stock availability.
- Dedicated wholesale team to deal with orders and enquiries.
For further information please contact the Cosyfeet Wholesale Team (in the UK) on +441458 448888 or email them at email@example.com.