To celebrate National Wool Week, we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of our Purewool™ Frieda or Bjorn slippers. To enter our competition, simply read the article below and answer two questions at the end, via the online form. The competition ends at 11.59pm on Wednesday 31st October 2018.
The first person to be randomly selected from the correct entries will win the prize. We will contact the winner to ask which slippers and size they require. Terms and conditions apply – please see below. *
Introducing our 100% pure wool footwear!
Wool is a wonderful fibre with some amazing benefits and is an excellent alternative to leather. Naturally warm, soft and stretchy, it gently moulds to your feet for an ultra-comfy fit. It’s breathable, odour-resistant and wicks away moisture so your feet stay healthy, fresh and dry. With natural climate control so you can wear it all year round, it’s also great for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic.
For women, our Purewool™ range includes Katarina shoes and Frieda and Anna slippers and for men, we have our Bjorn slippers.
The benefits of wearing wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
*Terms and Conditions
To be in with the chance of winning a pair of Frieda or Bjorn slippers, simply read the article above and answer the two questions at the end, via the form. The competition ends at 11.59pm on Wednesday 31st October 2018. One prize available. One entry per person. The winner will be contacted by email and asked for their choice of slippers and size. Women’s Frieda is available in size 4 - 9 (no half sizes) and men’s Bjorn is available in size 7 – 12 (no half sizes). Prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Prize can only be sent to a UK address. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.