Do you fancy winning a £50 Cosyfeet voucher? Simply answer the questions correctly in our famous names quiz which is based on Cosyfeet footwear styles.
To enter, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st October 2014. A winner will be picked at random from the correct entries.
- 1. Cher: Which film, released in 1987, earned Cher an Academy Award for best actress?
- 2. Keira: What is the name of the character played by Keria Knightley in the film ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’?
- 3. Steffi: Which nationality is tennis player Steffi Graf?
- 4. Connie: What is the surname of Connie, who played Polly in Faulty Towers, and was married to John Cleese?
- 5. Athena: Athena is the goddess of what?
- 6. Thelma and Louise: What year was the film ‘Thelma and Louise’ released?
- 7. Bart: What are the name of Bart Simpson’s sisters in ‘The Simpsons’?
- 8. Smith and Jones: What are the names of the two comedians who starred in the BBC comedy ‘Alas Smith and Jones’?
- 9. Max: Which long-running American show opened with the famous line, spoken by the character Max: "This is my boss: Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire.”
- 10. Bradford: Which county is Bradford in?