Your basket: 0 items
- Home >
- Home >
This website has been built to be useable by everyone whatever their ability or disability.
The following practices are adhered to assist with user access:
- Semantically correct markup.
- Fully functional user experience across modern browsers.
- Content is accessible via keyboard for users without mouse control. Focus states highlight position of keyboard active links.
- Using meaningful ALT (alternative) text for images. (Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.)
- Links should have descriptive hyperlink text and titles warning of link actions.
- Font size can be changed to your preference through your browser without loss of information.
- Text colours have adequate contrast for colour blind/challenged users.
- Avoidance of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret.
- Labels assigned to form items and forms have accessible design.
- CSS styles are used and are unobtrusive with no inline styles.
- Forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Login or Register
- My Account
- Contact Us
- Delivery & Returns
- Request a catalogue
- Sign up to our newsletter
- Cosyfeet Shop
- Cosyfeet Stockists
- About Cosyfeet
- About Extra Roomy
- No Quibble Guarantee
- Terms & Conditions
- Healthcare Professionals
- View Full Site
©2018 Foot Shop Ltd.
All rights reserved.