Your basket: 0 items
These comfy, leather casuals have been cleverly designed to accommodate swollen feet without compromising on style. The tongue sits neatly on the foot and opens right out making them easy to put on and very adjustable.
Why you'll love Max...
- Very roomy but with a streamlined appearance
- Very soft leather
- Flexible hard-wearing soles
- Removable insole and comfort footbed offers fitting flexibility - ideal for orthotics
- Ideal for orthotics
Cosyfeet is so much roomier than any other footwear so there is no need to order a larger shoe size than normal just to get the extra width and depth that you need.
Flexible Polyurethane soles are highly durable making them more suited to active individuals and those who tend to be hard on their footwear.
Removable insoles give added depth making them ideal for orthotics.
No Quibble Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, for any reason, at any time, you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund of the purchase price.
- Extra Roomy HH+ fitting
- Available in sizes 6 to 13
- Half sizes available
- Available in Black Leather and Brown Leather
Review by P. Farnan
I have bought two pairs of your shoes and also some slippers. I am so happy with them it's like walking on air. No more tired feet thanks to Cosyfeet. I would recommend them to anyone, Thank you once again.
P.S. Delivery service could not be better.
Review by Walter Gould
'Thank you' for the two most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever had - Black and Brown Max. Wearing them is a real pleasure both for foot comfort and for the quiet tread. I am absolutely delighted and never want to wear any other shoes from now on! Thank you so much.
Review by Peter Johnson
Smart, easy to put on and very comfortable.
This is my favourite lace up men’s style. It seems to fit loads of different foot shapes and will accommodate a very swollen foot but equally can work well if you are less swollen as it offers good support around the ankle. It has a hard wearing flexible sole and two removable insoles which can be removed to give extra depth or can be replaced with your own orthotics. The bellows tongue makes it so easy to put on and is great if you have a lot of swelling on the top of the foot. Many of my customers find it extremely comfortable. I think this is a real winner.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
Delivery of Max…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Useful tips to keep Max looking great…
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.