Competition Winners

August 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

12 Sep 2018 09:00:07

Jacquelyn from Oldham has won a £100 Cosyfeet voucher, for her photograph of her lovely apple tree! Well done, Jacquelyn!

Jacquelyn from Oldham has won a £100 Cosyfeet voucher, for her photograph of her lovely apple tree!

"The apple tree that I have growing in my garden is a "Scrumptious", and it is a lovely dessert apple. I have had it for about three years, but this year has been the best it has done for crop, and as you can see! They are now ready to pick."

Well done, Jacquelyn!

Scrumptious apple tree

0 Comments | Posted in Cosyfeet Blog, Competition Winners by Daisy Nicholson-Lailey

July 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

3 Aug 2018 09:00:19

Anne from Lincolnshire has won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £125, for correctly answering our Wimbledon quiz! Well done, Anne!

Anne from Lincolnshire has won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £125, for correctly answering all the questions in our Wimbledon quiz! Well done, Anne!

July winner

0 Comments | Posted in Cosyfeet Blog, Competition Winners by Daisy Nicholson-Lailey

June 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

17 Jul 2018 09:00:22

Anita from Wiltshire has won our pamper bundle worth £100! Well done, Anita!

Anita from Wiltshire has won our pamper bundle worth £100! Here is her winning summer activity:

'Having precious time with the family regardless of whether it’s raining or sunny, it’s wonderful being together. Life gets so busy with work and school that we cherish family time and summer offers us the opportunity to have some.'

Well done, Anita!

May 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

21 Jun 2018 09:00:16

Michelle from Essex has won our bouquet gift set for her daughter! Well done, Michelle!

Michelle from Essex has won our bouquet gift set for her daughter! Here is her winning entry:

"I would send this beautiful bouquet set to my beloved, kind and caring daughter who gave birth to my adorable granddaughter on the 9th of May 2018. Both my daughter and granddaughter were poorly after giving birth and I just want to let them both know that they mean the world to me!"

Michelle's daughter and granddaughter

Well done, Michelle!

April 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

2 May 2018 09:00:00

Krystal from Middlesex has won a £50 Pets at Home voucher for her picture of her lovely cat, Jingle! Well done, Krystal!

Krystal from Middlesex has won a £50 Pets at Home voucher for her picture of her lovely cat, Jingle!

Jingle not only helps out in the garden, but she can sense when Krystal's mother is suffering from an epileptic fit and alerts Krystal with a special miaow.

Well done, Krystal!

Jingle

March 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

10 Apr 2018 09:00:13

Susan Hey from Barnsley has won a pair of Cosyfeet shoes from our new spring collection for correctly finding all the shoe names in our word search! Well done, Susan!

Susan Hey from Barnsley has won a pair of Cosyfeet shoes from our new spring collection for correctly finding all the shoe names in our word search! She has chosen a pair of our Francesca 'shandals' in Sapphire Blue. Well done, Susan!

Francesca

February 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

8 Mar 2018 09:00:00

Janet Smith from Staffordshire has won a year's subscription to Gardener's World Magazine for her top gardening tip! Well done, Janet!

Janet Smith from Staffordshire has won a year's subscription to Gardener's World Magazine for her top gardening tip:

"To encourage bees and butterflies make sure you have lots of brightly coloured flowers. Plants like buddleias and lavender put in an area of the garden that is peaceful so they can work away without being disturbed, such as the end of the garden, so you can watch them still."

Well done, Janet!

January 2018 Newsletter Competition Winner

16 Feb 2018 09:00:00

Gloria Birch from Nuneaton has won a Lavender Bundle worth £33 for correctly guessing all the British landmarks! Well done, Gloria!

Gloria Birch from Nuneaton has won a Lavender Bundle worth £33 for correctly guessing all the British landmarks!

Well done, Gloria!

December 2017 Newsletter Competition Winner

19 Dec 2017 09:00:00

Juliet Kavanagh from London has won a Marks and Spencer Christmas Hamper for submitting our favourite Christmas memory! Well done, Juliet!

Juliet Kavanagh from London has won a Marks and Spencer Christmas Hamper for submitting our favourite Christmas memory:

"My favourite Christmas memory is waking up in the middle of the night at about 8 years old, and surreptitiously starting to open my presents to try and avoid waking my parents. It didn't work, however, and just as they came in I opened a watch, which was my main present. My parents' said that now that I knew the time I could go back to sleep until 7am, when I would be able to open the rest of my presents...looking at the watch it was 3am...that watch lasted me 30 years!"

Well done, Juliet!

0 Comments | Posted in Competition Winners by Andrew Speed

November 2017 Newsletter Competition Winner

6 Dec 2017 10:18:00

Sharon Jackson from Bridgend has won a Gund Teddy bear for picking the winning name for our bear (Caramel)! Well done, Sharon!

Sharon Jackson from Bridgend has won a Gund Teddy bear for picking the winning name for our bear (Caramel)!

Well done, Sharon!

1 Comment | Posted in Competition Winners by Andrew Speed

Please log in with your email address and password.

Forgotten your password?