Your basket: 0 items
- Home >
- Home >
Wool is a wonderful fibre with some amazing benefits. Naturally warm, soft and stretchy, it gently moulds to your feet for an ultra-comfy fit. It’s breathable, odour-resistant and wicks away moisture so your feet stay healthy, fresh and dry. With natural climate control so you can wear it all year round, it’s also great for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic.
Why you’ll love Purewool™…
- 100% pure wool uppers & lining
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Footbed can be removed for extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Washable at 30° on wool delicate setting
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive feet
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
"They are a very comfy, stylish slipper. Even though they are wider than a normal slipper to allow for people with medical conditions, they don’t actually look any wider than a normal slipper. Very clever. The fact you can wear them indoors or outdoors is great as I am forever nipping outdoors in my slippers and ruining many ‘normal’ slippers in the process. The rubber sole on these is quite sturdy, but flexible, so it still feels like a slipper, not a shoe. They did keep my feet at a comfortable temperature, which is great as I am usually either kicking my slippers off as my feet are too hot, or putting on some socks as my feet are too cold. The touch-fastening strap makes them easy to put on & take off. If you suffer from swollen feet like me, then the strap can easily be adjusted to allow for more room, keeping the comfort.
Like a good pair of shoes, I can see these slippers lasting me a very, very long time indeed, which is great value for money."
Find out more about the Frieda slipper today.
- Login or Register
- My Account
- Contact Us
- Delivery & Returns
- Request a catalogue
- Sign up to our newsletter
- Cosyfeet Shop
- Cosyfeet Stockists
- About Cosyfeet
- About Extra Roomy
- No Quibble Guarantee
- Terms & Conditions
- Healthcare Professionals
- View Full Site
©2018 Foot Shop Ltd.
All rights reserved.