You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Flattering comfort from heel to toe
This dainty-looking shoe fits swelling and problem toes with ease. For extra comfort and protection, the deep, roomy toe area has a soft, seam-free lining so there’s nothing to rub or irritate. It’s cleverly designed so swollen feet look slimmer and ideal if you need to wear an orthotic.
Why you’ll love Audrey...
- Touch-fastening strap offers a flexible fit
- Soft, padded collar fits swollen & slimmer ankles
- Removable footbed gives extra depth for orthotics
- Deep, seam-free front for problem toes
- Soft, hand-finished Leathers are lined for comfort
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is a great style if you wear a deep orthotic. It comes higher up at the back than our other ladies styles and has a fairly thick removable foot bed. When it’s removed your orthotic will sit down low in the shoe meaning there is still plenty of shoe to hold on to your heel, thus reducing the amount of slipping on the heel that you may get. However, if you have a large amount of swelling, this style may not be comfortable around the ankle.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.