You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
How much will I be charged for delivery? - UK
Standard Delivery - £4.99 per order
Tracked Priority Despatch - £6.50 per order
Convenient Collect - £6.50 per order
BFPO - If you’re in the armed forces and require goods to be sent to a BFPO address this is charged at standard UK rate regardless of the destination. Delivery times may vary.
Non-UK delivery and returns information is shown below. Top of page
How quickly will I get my order? - UK
We have two delivery options for UK customers:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, delivery may take longer than normal.
Standard delivery (£4.99 per order*).
- We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). Delivery usually takes 1 to 4 working days** from despatch.
- Please note a small number of ‘Keep Active’ items are directly despatched from our suppliers so delivery may take slightly longer.
** please note these times are not guaranteed.
Tracked Priority Despatch (£6.50 per order*)
This trackable service is available online up until 2pm daily, Monday to Thursday for despatch the same day. Orders placed between 2pm on Friday and 2pm on Monday will be despatched on Monday.
- We do not despatch or deliver on bank holidays.
- Deliveries using this service will require a signature.
- Please note restrictions apply to some remote areas – click here for details. We use "Express24" for our deliveries.
- Please select ‘Tracked Priority Despatch’ option during the checkout process if you want to use this service. A small number of products are not available for delivery via this service. Please refer to the Delivery & Returns tab on the product page for information.
- Please note a small number of ‘Keep Active’ items are directly despatched from our suppliers so we are unable to send them ‘Tracked Priority Despatch’. Please check the ‘Delivery & Returns’ information on the relevant product page before ordering.
Convenient Collect (£6.50 per order*)
Convenient Collect allows you to have your order delivered to a Post Office® for collection at your convenience.
Rather than having to wait in for your delivery, simply select which Post Office® is most convenient for you and you can collect your Cosyfeet order from there. Of the 10,500 post offices across the country, most are open on Saturday and many on Sundays. Over 4,000 have late or extended opening hours during the week so you can collect your parcel at a time most convenient to you.
- This service is available online up until 2pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next working day.
- Orders placed between 2pm on Thursday and 2pm on Friday will be ready for collection on Monday.
- Orders placed between 2pm on Friday and 2pm on Monday will be ready for collection on Tuesday.
- This option is only available on our website.
- We do not despatch or deliver on bank holidays.
- Please note restrictions apply to some remote areas – click here for details. We use "Express24" for our Next Working Day deliveries.
- Please select ‘Convenient Collect’ option during the checkout process if you want to use this service. A small number of products are not available for delivery via this service. Please refer to the Delivery & Returns tab on the product page for information.
- If any item on your order is on "pre-order", Convenient Collect will not be available.
- You will need a copy of your order confirmation and ID with your address on to collect your parcel.
- Please note a small number of ‘Keep Active’ items are directly despatched from our suppliers so we are unable to send them ‘Next Working Day’. Please check the ‘Delivery & Returns’ information on the relevant product page before ordering.
* cost is per order regardless of the numbers of items ordered.
If you are in the armed forces and require goods to be sent to a BFPO address this is charged at standard UK rate regardless of the destination. Delivery times may vary.
SMS Messaging for Next Working Day Delivery
If we have your mobile phone number, we will send you a text on the morning that your parcel is due for delivery or available for collection. If you are not going to be at home you will have the option to:
- Deliver to a neighbour
- Deliver to your local post office for collection
- Change the delivery date
If we have a valid email address, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your goods have been despatched.
Have you ever wondered what happens when you place an order with us? This 2 minute film shows you what goes on behind the scenes at Cosyfeet .
Can I order from outside the UK?
Yes*. We are able to despatch most items to destinations outside the UK. Click here to view a list of items we are unable to despatch outside the UK. Our free delivery offers are not available to outside the UK.
Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout
Please note delivery outside the EU does not incur VAT. Prices shown do not include VAT.
*Exclusions apply due to our arrangement with our logistics partners. Further information will be shown in the checkout. Please contact us for further details.
If any items on your order are on "pre-order", we will ship your whole order once all items are available.
Please note we are unable to mark items as a gift and that you are liable for any import duties that may be payable.
Can I have goods sent to more than one delivery address?
If you’d like goods to be sent to more than one delivery address you will need to place a separate order for each different address. Please note that each order will incur a delivery charge.Top of page
What if the products I order don’t fit or I don't like them?
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
With the exception of some of our electrical and mobility products, everything you buy from us is covered by our "No Quibble Money Back Guarantee." This means if you’re not 100% satisfied with any product, for any reason, at any time, you can return it to us for free within the UK for an immediate exchange or refund of the purchase price. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Electrical & Mobility Products
Some of our electrical and mobility products are covered by a separate money back guarantee. Please refer to the Delivery & Returns Tab on the specific product page.
Please note: Independent retailers that stock Cosyfeet products may not offer our "No Quibble Money Back Guarantee" so we advise that you check their returns policy before purchasing.
You have the right to cancel, please see our Terms and Conditions for details.Top of page
How do I send goods back to you?
Option 1: FREE UK returns via the Post Office
Please use the returns label enclosed with your order and take your parcel to your nearest post office.
If you have mislaid your label and need to print an additional one, please click here.
If you want to find your nearest Post Office branch, please click here.
To track your return, please click here.
Non-UK customers, our address is: Cosyfeet, Returns Dept, Unit 14, The Tanyard, Leigh Road, STREET, BA16 0HR
Please obtain a proof of posting when sending any items back to us.
Option 2: Home Collection (£8.50 per parcel)
We can arrange for Parcel Force to collect your parcel from an address of your choice. To arrange a collection please call us on 01458 447275. Parcel Force will bring the label to attach to your parcel. This service is only available to UK Mainland customers.
If you have any queries regarding returns please contact us.
Returns outside the UK
If you have paid for your order via Global-e (this will be referenced on your order confirmation email), you can use our returns portal: https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/y9D3
Please return the order to the address on the returns paperwork from the portal, not the return address on the parcel itself.
Otherwise you will need to arrange to return the item to us. If you have any queries regarding returns please contact us.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer exchanges. Please return the goods for a refund and then place a new order for the item you’d prefer.
I only want to order one small item. Do I still have to pay the full delivery cost?
Even though some of our products are very small and light our contract with our service provider means we have to pay the same amount for every parcel we send and the £4.99 charge reflects that.Top of page
My order’s been despatched but I still haven’t received it. What should I do?
If you haven’t already done so, it’s worth checking with your local Royal Mail delivery office to see if they’re holding your parcel. Occasionally cards aren’t left when deliveries fail.
We generally allow 10 working days from despatch before we resend a parcel so if you haven’t received the delivery by then please call 01458 447275 or email us us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your goods again.Top of page