You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
The easy on, easy off casual
This roomy style opens right out so it’s easy to get on and off, even if your foot is very swollen or bandaged. Made from soft but robust tumbled Leather, it’s a wonderfully comfy shoe.
Why you’ll love Bart...
- Deep toe area so ideal for sensitive or problem toes
- Flexible, shock-absorbing sole is hardwearing
- Seam-free side panels won't rub or irritate sensitive feet
- Fully padded tongue and collar for extra comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This great style opens right down the front, making it really easy to put on and very accommodating if you are severely swollen or heavily bandaged. With two touch fastening straps, Bart is a very supportive style and the hardwearing, flexible sole offers great underfoot comfort when walking. The footbed is removable so you can put your own orthotics in.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.