You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A dressy shoe with a secret!
There’s more to this dressy shoe than meets the eye! The decorative button disguises a touch-fastening strap that peels back to expose a gusset. The gusset gently stretches to accommodate swollen feet, giving you greater comfort and a better fit. The front of the shoe is made from soft, stretchy Elastane that won’t put pressure on swelling or painful toes.
Why you'll love Carmen Elastane...
- Elastane upper stretches to fit swelling & problem toes
- Semi-wedge heel is stylish & supportive
- Deep toe area will fit a very swollen foot
- Fabric-lined for slipper-soft comfort
- Extra-lightweight, durable sole
- Seam-free toe for extra comfort
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
Also available in Leather.
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is a stylish shoe which is very versatile as it looks great with skirts and dresses as well as trousers. It’s a style with limited adjustment so it’s ideal if your swelling remains the same throughout the day. The navy elastane combination will give greater adjustment though as the elastane will stretch to accommodate increased swelling. This version is also great for people with sore or sensitive toes.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.