You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
This lightweight, all-year-round shoe is easy to put on a swollen foot and the false buckle cleverly disguises an adjustable, touch-fastening strap. The premium leather feels super-soft while the spongy footbed and shock-absorbing sole gives you blissful, underfoot comfort.
Why you’ll love Catherine...
- Pretty punched uppers that allow your feet to breathe
- Very lightweight and easy to get on
- Touch-fastening offers a flexible fit for swollen feet
- No seams in the toe area
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is one of the most popular styles in the shop. I find that lots of ladies like it because it looks great with trousers but also smart with skirts and dresses and it is a good all year round shoe, being fairly open for warmer days but offering the protection of a closed in shoe for wet weather. The T bar makes it very easy to put on, there's no tongue to struggle with and the false buckle is such a clever idea as you only have to press the strap down to fasten it. It is quite generous in the front, with no seams so it's good for sore and swollen toes. The sole is suitable for adaptations and modifications.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.