6 Dec 2016 09:28:00
Win a M&S festive hamper worth £75
Would you like to win a Marks and Spencer hamper worth £75? To take part in our quiz about Christmas simply email your answers to email@example.com by Sunday 18th December 2016. The winner will be picked at random from the correct entries. Good luck!
The hamper contains:
- Hot Chocolate Flakes (240g)
- Classic Recipe Alcohol Free Christmas Pudding (454g)
- Classic Recipe Top Iced Christmas Cake (520g)
- Ground Coffee (227g)
- Classic Tea (40 bags/ 125g)
- Blackforest Conserve (340g)
- Clementine & Cranberry Curd (300g)
- Swiss Neapolitans (165g)
- Turkey & Maple Syrup Hand Cooked Crisps (150g)
- Christmas All Butter Shortbread Thins (160g)
- All Butter Panettone (410g)
- Antique grey stained wicker basket
- 1. What is the name of the period leading up to Christmas?
- 2. Who brings presents to children in Holland on 5th / 6th December?
- 3. What’s lucky to find in your Christmas pudding?
- 4. London's Trafalgar Square Christmas tree is traditionally given by which country?
- 5. Who wrote ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’?
- 6. What is the name of the cake traditionally eaten in Italy at Christmas?
- 7. Which Christmas slogan was introduced by Clarissa Baldwin of Dogs Trust in 1978?
- 8. In the song 'The Twelve Days of Christmas', how many swans were a-swimming?
- 9. John Callcott Horsley designed what first commercial Christmas item in 1843?
- 10. What is the name of the animated Christmas film featuring Tom Hanks?
Terms & Conditions
To be in with the chance of winning a M&S festive hamper worth £75, simply answer the 10 questions in our Christmas quiz correctly. To enter the competition, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 18th December 2016. A winner will be selected at random from the correct entries. All competition entries will be added to our email mailing list. By submitting an entry into our competition you are consenting to us using your name on our website and in future newsletters. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
Posted in Cosyfeet Blog
By Andrew Speed