You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Soft, supple and very supportive
Skye combines the support of a shoe with the sumptuous softness of a slipper so it’s ideal if you have very sensitive feet. A luxurious-looking style that feels plush and velvety to the touch, it's suitable for the most sensitive of feet and looks great with everything.
Why you'll love Skye...
- Breathable microfibre uppers
- Seam-free for sensitive feet and toes
- Luxuriously soft but very supportive
- Stiffeners in the heel ensure a stable and secure fit
- Cushioned footbed can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Adjustable touch-fastening gives a flexible fit for swollen feet
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
This is a microfibre fabric shoe which comes in a large range of colours. It is made with a rubber sole unit which offers more support and is more substantial than our slipper sole. It's more shoe than slipper, with a seam-free toe and removable footbed. It's not as supportive as a leather shoe but it is very soft making it ideal if you have very sensitive feet. It's great for wearing indoors for more support than a slipper or outdoors on dry days.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.