You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Comfort on the go
Made from robust, hand-finished leathers, this sporty-looking sandal has twin touch-fastening straps which adjust to fit swelling. The flexible sole is great for active feet while the soft, cushioned footbed and stretchy lining offer exceptional comfort.
Why you’ll love Bruno...
- Adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Stretchy, cushioned Elastane lining adds to the overall comfort
- Cushioned footbed and shock-absorbing sole
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This sandal is an updated version of the Bradford sandal. With a cushioned elastane lining, it offers more comfort around the foot. It is a very roomy style so you do need to have a fair amount of swelling to wear this style and with the two touch fastening straps, it’s very adjustable. It has an open back so if you need more ankle support or wish to put an orthotic in, the Bingley style would suit you better as it has a closed back.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.