You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Our adjustable slip-on
This roomy slipper is cushioned underfoot to give you greater comfort. It’s a good choice if your feet are very swollen or bandaged and the broad toe area is ideal for problem toes. It’s also very easy to put on– simply pre-adjust the touch-fastening strap to fit your foot shape and slip it on.
Why you'll love Ronnie...
- Cushioned footbed is removable to give you extra depth
- Roomy, seam-free front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Supportive around the heel
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing). Please note Navy Plaid Wool-Mix is not washable.
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c (please note Navy Plaid Wool-Mix is not washable) then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the footbed before washing.
This roomy style has a square toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. This style will accommodate more swelling and bandaging than some of our other styles as it has the v opening. It can also be worn as a slip on style once the touch-fastening has been adjusted to fit you. If your feet are only slightly swollen, these slippers may be too loose and slip off your heel when you walk. If that’s the case, you would be better with one of our other slippers. With a rubber sole, they are fine to be worn outside and they are machine washable.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.