You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
The ultimate in underfoot comfort
In a choice of attractive, premium leathers this stylish, shock-absorbing shoe combines comfort with convenience. The Cushion Active™ footbed cushions every step, so knee and ankle joints are protected, while the contemporary zip fastening makes it easy to get on and off. Once the laces are adjusted to your liking, you can slip it on in seconds!
Why you’ll love Mambo...
- Deep, seam-free toe area fits swollen toes
- Cushioned lining adds to the comfort
- Footbed is removable for extra depth – ideal for a shallow orthotic
- Super-flexible, lightweight sole moves with your foot for maximum comfort
Our Cushion Active™ Underfoot Comfort System offers exceptional underfoot comfort for swollen feet. It protects knee and ankle joints when you’re on the go, giving excellent shock-absorption and underfoot cushioning.
Click here to find out more about our Cushion Active™ Underfoot Comfort System.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This versatile sporty style has a very shock absorbing sole so it is ideal if you enjoy exercise classes or going to the gym. It has the support of a lace up but, once the laces are adjusted to give you a secure fit, there is a zip on the side, making it easier to put on and off as you can leave the laces done up. However, if you are fairly swollen, you may need to undo the laces as this will give you easier access.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.