You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Keep the coldest feet warm
This luxury, warm-lined slipper is a godsend if your feet feel the cold. The fleeced faux fur lining gives you cosy comfort while the faux fur insole can be removed to give you extra depth.
Why you’ll love Rudolph...
- Cushioned insole can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive toes
- Supportive around the heel
- Flexible, light weight rubber soles can be worn outdoors
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
If you have sore or sensitive feet these lovely slippers are so soft so they will not cause any problems with rubbing or pressure. They are the same style as our Richard and Rupert slippers but they have a much warmer lining so great if you suffer from cold feet.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.