You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Stay cool but protected
Part shoe, part sandal, this ‘on-trend’ style keeps feet cool but protected so you can wear it all year round. Made from soft leather, it’s very accommodating and has a deep, seam-free toe box so it’s great for problem toes.
Why you’ll love Paradise...
- Much roomier than it looks thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Streamlined appearance helps swollen feet look slimmer
- Closed-in toe and heel for greater protection
- Deep, seam-free toe area is great for problem toes
- Soft, padded collar for cushioned comfort
- Super-soft lining
- Adjustable touch-fastening means it's easy to get on a swollen foot
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is such a pretty style which is very accommodating. The leather is very soft and the seam free deep toe box is great if you have sore toes. It's a younger casual style than some of our others and will look great with any outfit. The insole is removable, allowing you to put in your own orthotic. If you have a lot of swelling right down to the toes, you may be better trying the Daisy-Mae style as it is lower cut in the front.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.