You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
£59.00 £49.17 without VAT
Designed to fit an orthotic
Step into the new season in comfort with this flattering, adjustable sandal. The closed sides allow you to wear a half or full length orthotic while the closed back is cushioning and supportive. It has two touch-fastening straps which adjust to fit swollen or misshapen feet and a soft, cushioned footbed for extra comfort.
Why you’ll love Sunrise...
- Padded at the heel for cushioned comfort & support
- Designed to take a medium-sized orthotic
- Lightweight sole is flexible, stable & cushioned for comfort
- Opens right out so it’s easy to get on a swollen foot
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This sandal is great if you have to wear orthotics. The closed back holds the orthotic in place and the built up sides mean it doesn’t show. The top strap comes across the ankle offering excellent support as it will hold the foot in place. However, this may not be comfortable if you have severe ankle swelling but it will work well on a less swollen ankle.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.