You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Active Wool Seam‑free Socks
Exceptional comfort for active feet
It’s the high percentage of Merino Wool that helps make these socks so comfy.
Merino sheep are renowned for their super-fine fleece which is soft and warm without being heavy or bulky. As it’s a natural fibre, it’s ideal for sensitive skin. It’s also breathable, anti-bacterial and absorbs moisture to keep feet dry. Plus it’s naturally stretchy for comfort and keeps it shape during activity.
The loop pile construction through the sock gently acts as a cushion padding throughout. There is also an elasticised panel between the toe and heel to help keep the sock secure when you’re active.
Why you’ll love Active Wool Seam-free Socks...
- Exceptional comfort for active feet, great for walking
- Merino Wool is soft against skin and ideal for sensitive feet
- Lightweight, breathable & with climate control, keeping you cool in summer and very warm in winter
- Stretchy for a comfortable fit but still maintains its shape
- Naturally anti-bacterial, odour resistant & absorbs moisture to keep feet fresh and dry
- Soft grip top gently hugs the ankle for extra comfort
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
Fibre Contents80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 1% Elastane
This is a really comfy sock which is great for wearing in boots and walking shoes. It is quite thick so will take up room in your footwear. The toe area is seam-free and with the cushioned pile is ideal if you have sore or sensitive toes and feet. The top is not Softhold® but is a gentle ribbed top. There is a fair amount of stretch to this sock but it will not be suitable if you have very swollen feet and legs.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.