You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
What winter days were made for!
This soft and comfy Leather boot is very roomy and supportive. With a deep toe area, and stitching that can’t be felt from the inside, it’s ideal if you have a hammer toe or bunion. The split collar and wide opening make it easy to get on and off swollen feet and ankles.
Why you’ll love Alex...
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Seam-free at the front so great for sensitive toes
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘air flow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lightweight, hardwearing sole offers good grip
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
If you like our Jones style shoe, you may like this boot version. It’s got a very roomy and deep toe area and the stitching down the front can’t be felt on the inside so is ideal if you have hammer toes or a bunion. Being an ankle boot, this style works well if you have your own orthotic to put in.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.